* Course videos run between 20 – 30 minutes.
* A typical week of a course will begin with an intro to the block, an opening piece that can be practiced throughout the block, and a Main Lesson presentation on the first day. Days 2-4 will encompass review of the previous days’ lessons as well as a new Main Lesson. Day 5 will strictly be independent review and finishing up any Main Lesson bookwork for the week.
* Students and parents may view courses from any recently updated web browser or mobile device. You will need a high-speed internet connection to view the course videos. Regular broadband should work just fine. Currently, we do not provide alternative viewing options for people on dial-up or with very slow connections. Refunds will not be given for issues regarding internet connection when viewing course videos so please keep this in mind when registering.
* Courses are explicitly intented to be purchased for 1 household only. Please contact us first if you would like to use this course in a homeschool group or classroom setting.
* Questions regarding curriculum and technical support will be answered via email within 1-3 business days. For one-on-one tutoring and parent mentoring, please see our services page.